A gallery sponsorship shows your serious investment in the arts and your support of local artists who make our city and region an interesting, lively place to live and work. Exhibit sponsors receive long-term recognition and exposure for the duration of the show and the exclusive opportunity to host a private reception in the intimate gallery space-how about an employee happy hour or a customer thank-you event?
Pay online: Single payment option may not work. Please, try both buttons that have been provided.
Main Gallery (Regional Museum of Art)
The main gallery has hosted exhibits from the International American Watercolor Society, Art Tours from Smithsonian, Jim House, Michael Bush and many more. Be part of bring arts to the Tullahoma community.
Members Theme Gallery
A rotating members’ exhibit will be open to the public on displayed in the center’s downstairs areas. The exhibit will feature work from TAC members, with exhibits changing monthly and focusing on a different theme. “Community art exhibits are a great way to get a range of artists from the local community to exhibit their work together. Not only does it provide established artists with an event where they can present their work, but it also gives up-and-coming amateur artists the opportunity to enter the art world.”
- Sponsor recognition in Tullahoma Art Center Gallery exhibition brochure and calendar, e-mailed to 5,000 newsletter subscribers
- Sponsor recognition on all exhibit-related marketing and promotional collateral: e-mail announcements and reminders sent to approximately 7,500 subscribers, which includes digital and traditional media
- Sponsor recognition on in-gallery signage and exhibit banner outside the building
- Sponsor recognition on the Tullahoma Art Center website page, social media and on the Tullahoma Arts Council’s web site
- Invitations to the exhibit’s public opening reception
- Opportunity to speak to attendees at the opening reception
- Opportunity to host a private reception in the gallery space (Arts Center staff will reserve space, arrange logistics and someone to speak about the exhibit; sponsor is responsible for any catering, rental or additional event costs)
Your Funding Provides:
- Free admission for the entire community
- Support for the administration and presentation of exhibitions and related programs
- Aid in printing/mailing fine art postcards and promotional materials
- Expansion of our outreach programs to bring groups to the gallery
Benefits include the following:
- Acknowledgement (logo and name) in exhibition and program materials, including Tullahoma Art Center’s signage, invitations, press releases, advertising materials, website, and mailings—including The Tullahoma Newspaper and Radio: Duck and Rooster, the Tullahoma Art Center’s membership newsletter, distributed to over 5,000 households.
- Opportunity to link between the tullahomaart.org website and your website.
- Social media recognition with link to your Facebook page and Website.
ENHANCE THE CULTURAL AND SOCIAL LIFE OF OUR COMMUNITY THROUGH THE ARTS.